Areas Affected: Giles
...The Flood Advisory continues for the following rivers in
Richland Creek Above Pulaski affecting Giles County.
For the Richland Creek...including Pulaski...elevated river levels
...FLOOD ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL EARLY TOMORROW AFTERNOON...
* WHAT...Flooding caused by excessive rainfall continues.
* WHERE...Richland Creek Above Pulaski.
* WHEN...Until early tomorrow afternoon.
* IMPACTS...At 16.0 feet, Flooding of low lying agricultural land along the river begins
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS... - At 9:00 PM CST Thursday the stage was 18.42 feet and falling. - Forecast...The river has crested and is now falling. - Action stage is 16.0 feet. - Flood stage is 20.0 feet. - http://www.weather.gov/safety/flood &&
Caution is urged when walking near riverbanks. Additional information is available at www.weather.gov. The next statement will be issued Friday afternoon at 1200 PM CST.