The YMCA is helping to feed Madison County students during the coronavirus school closure.
According to Madison County Schools, the Heart of the Valley YMCA is serving meals across the district through July.
The district provided the following schedule, which begins Tuesday, May 5, and runs Monday through Friday until July 31:
- 11 a.m. - 1 p.m. - Riverton Elementary school
- 10:30 a.m. - 11 a.m. - Hazel Green Elementary School
- 11:30 a.m. - 12 p.m. - Madison Cross Roads Elementary School
- 12 p.m. - 12:20 p.m. - Owens Cross Roads meal distribution
- 12:30 p.m. - 1 p.m. - Harvest Elementary School