Anticipating a more unseasonably warm day for Sunday with highs near 80. Another dry sunny day, but that changes once we get to Monday. Right now it's looking like the stronger storms will stay off further west and north of us, but we'll still see scattered showers and have the chance for a few rumbles of thunder Monday morning. Rain moves out east by the afternoon and we'll dry things out. Highs remain in the upper 70's for Tuesday. A more dominant system is set to move in Wednesday which can bring us the chance for stronger storms. After this system moves out highs will be back to seasonable in the lower 70's upper 60's.
Anticipating a more unseasonably warm day for Sunday with highs near 80.
Posted: Oct 23, 2021 4:13 PM
Updated: Oct 23, 2021 10:27 PM
- Warm trend begins Sunday
- Warming trend begins Thursday
- Starting a warming trend
- Warming trend continues Monday
- Warming trend starts Tuesday
- Warming trend peaks Thursday
- The warming trend continues
- Starting a warming trend Tuesday
- Warming trend begins Thursday, watching Saturday's thunderstorm threat
- Warming trend begins Wednesday, record heat possible this weekend
Scroll for more content...