UPDATE: Mayor Tab Bowling urges the community to support local shops by buying gift cards and ordering food through pickup and delivery. He says the city continues to work through its modified staffing plan.
All Decatur Parks and Recreation facilities are closed. April household waste collection is cancelled.
The Alabama SBDC Network and the Decatur Morgan County Chamber of Commerce are holding a free webinar Wednesday at 2 p.m. You must register to attend, which you can do here.
The North Central Alabama Regional Council of Governments says its buses are not carrying more than one person at once, unless they need a care provider with them. It's only transporting people for essential services and urges people to stay at home if they're sick. They are also disinfecting the buses.
Morgan County EMA says a task force is meeting weekly and has plans in place. They say there is a continued coordinated effort with area officials.
Officials with the City of Decatur, Morgan County Emergency Management Agency and the North Central Alabama Regional Council of Governments will host a news conference Wednesday at 10 a.m. about the ongoing coronavirus response.
Stay with WAAY 31 on air and online for updates.
- Decatur, Morgan County officials discuss coronavirus response
- Morgan County, Decatur officials discuss coronavirus response
- Morgan County, Decatur City officials discuss coronavirus response
- WATCH: Morgan County officials discuss coronavirus response
- Madison County officials discuss potential coronavirus outbreak
- Limestone County officials discuss preparations for coronavirus
- Lincoln County, TN officials discuss coronavirus impact
- Decatur city officials want to improve ambulance service response times
- Decatur Morgan Hospital staff uses protective gear during coronavirus outbreak