Limestone County Emergency Management says, weather permitting, crews will close a portion of East Limestone Road from Wednesday through Friday while drainage structures are installed under the road between Elkins Road and McLemore Circle.
The closure will happen daily from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. after morning school traffic. Emergency management urges drivers to use an alternate route during the closure and use extreme caution in the area.
For live traffic alerts, click HERE.
- Traffic Alert: Portion of East Limestone Road to temporarily close for construction
- Traffic Alert: Crews temporarily closing portion of Bell Factory Road in Madison Co.
- Traffic alert: Portion of Brownsboro Road closed for wreck
- Traffic alert: Wreck closes portion of South Green Mountain Road
- Traffic Alert: Portion of Gallatin Street to close Wednesday night
- Traffic alert: Downed power pole closes portion of Whitesburg Drive
- Traffic alert: Accident closes portion of Sparkman Drive
- Traffic alert: Portion of Pulaski Pike closed for repair work
- Traffic alert: Portion of Mountain Gap Road closed after serious wreck