TUSCALOOSA, Ala. (AP) - Alabama and Oklahoma State have scheduled a home and home football series for the 2028 and 2029 seasons. The Crimson Tide’s series with Notre Dame will move to the 2029 and 2030 seasons. Alabama and Oklahoma State announced Tuesday the first meeting will take place in Stillwater, Oklahoma on Sept. 23, 2028. The Cowboys are scheduled to come to Tuscaloosa on Sept. 15, 2029. The teams’ only previous meeting came in the 2006 Independence Bowl in Shreveport, Louisiana. Oklahoma State won 34-31, and Alabama subsequently hired Nick Saban as head coach.
The football teams will square off in 2028 and 2029.
Posted: Jun 8, 2021 9:35 PM
- Tide add home-and-home series with Oklahoma State
- Alabama and Oklahoma announce home-and-home series
- Auburn adds home-and-home series with Baylor, UCLA
- Oklahoma State wins national title at home
- NC State, Auburn announce home-and-home series
- Tide look ahead to Clemson
- Crimson Tide Rolls over Vanderbilt
- Oklahoma tops Alabama 3-2 in the Women's College World Series
- Oklahoma State, Alabama meet for NCAA title
- The Tide Touches Down in New Orleans
Scroll for more content...