After a stormy night, one of the larger concerns for the weekend will be the heat. Highs on Friday made it into the mid 90s with heat index values soaring into the lower triple digits due to the humidity. It won't be changing much for Saturday and Sunday. Forecast highs are back to the mid 90s and it will still be feeling like it's over 100 degrees. Storm chances are between 20% and 30% this weekend, increasing to 50% as a weak cold front approaches the Valley Monday. Drier days await us Wednesday through the end of next week.
A stormy night will be followed by a very hot Saturday.
Posted: Jun 21, 2019 7:22 PM
Updated: Jun 22, 2019 10:43 AM
- Hot and humid Saturday
- Hot and humid Saturday, stray showers possible
- Hot, humid, and stormy
- Hot and humid Friday
- Another hot, humid Sunday
- Hot & Humid To Start September
- Hot, humid and stormy weekend
- Hot, humid & afternoon thunderstorms today
- Hot and humid start to July
- Hot and humid Tuesday, stray thunderstorm possible
Scroll for more content...