Search teams on Wilson Lake in Lauderdale County say they have recovered the body of Dallion Long.
Sgt. Chad Pate of ALEA-Marine Patrol Division said long was found by members of the Florence Police Department on Tuesday morning. He was located in the area where the search was being conducted.
The Lauderdale County Coroner has taken possession of his body.
The investigation is ongoing.
Long went missing Sunday evening after falling out of a boat on Wilson Lake. He's a father of three and it was his first time out on a boat in Wilson Lake.
Stay with WAAY 31 on air and WAAYTV.com online for updates
- Search teams find body of missing man in Wilson Lake
- Fisherman, son find man's body in Lake Guntersville
- Missing Moulton woman's search team speaks out
- Search for missing man continues
- Troopers investigating fatal boating crash on Wilson Lake
- Body of missing boater recovered in Wheeler Lake
- Colbert County dive team helping to find woman missing in Smith Lake
- Crews find body of missing Giles County kayaker
- Missing Decatur man's body positively identified
- Search for missing Smith Lake boater suspended after 2 weeks