Replicas of Christopher Columbus' ships are setting sail to Guntersville.
The ships are scheduled to dock at City Harbor, 39 Paddle Wheel Drive on August 15th at 2 p.m. and stay until September 3rd.
The two ships are historically accurate to the real ships. The Nina was built by hand with no electric tools and the Pinta was built in Brazil.
For more information, click here.
- Replicas of Christopher Columbus' ships set sail to Guntersville
- Replicas of Christopher Columbus' ships set sail to Huntsville
- Replicas of Columbus' ships dock in Florence
- Replicas of Columbus' ships coming to Rogersville
- Replicas of Columbus' ships to land in Decatur and Huntsville
- Not everything you learned about Christopher Columbus is true
- Hydroplanes set to race in Guntersville this weekend
- Roundabout might help Guntersville traffic
- Vigil held for Guntersville woman
- HydroFest in Guntersville wants volunteers