Huntsville police say the O’Reilly Auto Parts on Andrew Jackson Way is damaged after a car hit the building around 2 p.m. Tuesday and fled the scene.
The department is looking for a black, 80s Oldsmobile with the partial tag, 47. Anyone with information is asked to call police at (256)722-7100.
- O’Reilly Auto Parts damaged after Huntsville hit-and-run wreck
- Decatur police ask for information about hit-and-run wreck
- DaikyoNishikawa auto supplier breaks ground in Huntsville
- Pedestrian hit, killed in wreck on Memorial Parkway in Huntsville
- Man injured in Decatur wreck charged with auto theft
- Police say truck hit, damaged Huntsville Hospital bridge
- New $110 million auto parts facility, 380 jobs coming to Huntsville, Limestone for Mazda Toyota
- Canada PM can't imagine Trump damaging US with auto tariffs
- Wreck blocks part of Sutton Road
- Man charged with stealing from destroyed auto parts store