The Marshall County Sheriff's Office will host a blood drive on Wednesday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
The sheriff's office is challenging the public and first responders to donate blood during the current shortage crisis.
- Marshall Co. Sheriff hosting blood drive during shortage crisis
- LifeSouth Hosting Summer blood drives
- Marshall County experiencing emergency weather radio shortage
- Red Cross hosting blood drives in North Alabama
- Russellville hosts largest blood drive in the state
- Red Cross: Winter season and flu season causing blood shortage
- LifeSouth Blood Bank seeks donations during summer shortage
- Marshall County sheriff’s son arrested, jailed
- Reports of EpiPen shortage
- LifeSouth holds blood drive in conjunction with local veterans organizations