A man is charged in Huntsville for robberies at several local businesses.
Huntsville police arrested 26-year-old Christopher Maxwell Owens on Wednesday at a home off of Mastin Lake Road for six counts of robbery.
The police department began investigating the robberies on Nov. 12 with one happening at the Walgreens at 3500 Mastin Lake Road at 8 p.m.
Investigators say during each robbery, the suspect brandished a handgun and demanded cash from the registers. They say in at least one incident, he threatened to shoot an employee if they did not comply.
Huntsville police say the subsequent robberies happened at the following locations:
- Metro PCS at 3606 Mastin Lake Rd on Nov 13th @ 1:05pm
- Family Dollar at 3407 Pulaski Pike also on Nov 13th 1:15pm
- Metro PCS at 3310 Meridian St on Nov 14th @ 4:21pm
- Family Dollar at 405 Mastin Lake on Nov 15th @ 6:14pm
- Dollar General on 5991 Pulaski Pike on Nov 17th @ 4:45pm