Madison City Police have arrested two more people as part of the investigation of the May 6 murder of Luke Robert Pratt on Skyline Road in Madison.
That brings the total number of arrests in the case to 5.
Capt. John Stringer, police spokesman, said Hunter Guy Ray Dubois, 20, of Athens is charged with murder and first-degree burglary. He has $60,000 bonds for both charges.
Stringer said a juvenile also was arrested. The department is withholding additional information on that arrest due to the suspect’s age.
Dubois was arrested May 9 and the juvenile on May 13. The arrests were announced May 15.
Three others also have been charged in the murder.
Lucas Ray Kemp, 18, of Toney was arrested May 9 in Jacksonville Beach, Fla., based on a warrant for capital murder and burglary. That same day, 19-year-old Austin Holmes from Toney was arrested for capital murder and burglary first-degree in Pratt’s death.
- Madison police charge 2 more in Skyline Road murder
- Second suspect arrested after deadly shooting on Skyline Road in Madison
- Huntsville man charged in Madison murder
- Skyline falls to Phillips in title game
- Madison police charge man in vehicle burglaries
- Police: Madison murder suspect arrested on Florida beach
- Madison police work morning wreck on Zierdt Road
- Madison Police will add extra officers to patrol city roads
- Huntsville Police Officer charged with murder
- Huntsville police charge man with murder