UPDATE: The sheriff's office says the suspect has been identified thanks to a tip from social media.
"Both counterfeiting suspects posted earlier have been identified thanks to a tip from our social media post. The two suspects know each other. More information will be available after warrants are obtained and they have been arrested," the sheriff's office posted to Facebook Thursday evening.
The Madison County Sheriff’s Office is looking for a woman who it says used a counterfeit $100 bill at a Dollar General store on Wall Triana Highway on June 7.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Investigator Locke at 256-533-8827 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The sheriff’s office also is looking for a man who it says used a fake $100 bill at a Jeff Road Dollar General. Find that information here
- Madison County sheriff: Help identify woman who used fake money at Dollar General
- Madison County Sheriff’s Office seeks man it says used fake $100 bill at Dollar General
- Madison County Sheriff's Office investigating robbery at Dollar General
- UPDATE: Madison County sheriff identifies burglary suspect
- Limestone County sheriff: Help identify suspect in armed robbery at Dollar General
- Videos: Limestone County sheriff seeks Dollar General theft suspect
- Limestone County sheriff: 96-year-old woman accidentally drives into Dollar General
- Madison County Sheriff's Office receives two new generators
- Morgan County sheriff: Woman's fake snake bite uncovers real warrants
- Madison County sheriff wants help identifying theft suspect