Photo Gallery 1 Images
Firefighters rescued a man from a fire at a home in the 1900 block of Big Cove Road in Huntsville Wednesday night.
Huntsville Fire and Rescue responded to the fire around 7:15 p.m. When they arrived, they found smoke billowing from the home.
Upon entry, firefighters found the man going in and out of consciousness and pulled him out and took him to Huntsville Hospital in critical condition.
Three adults were displaced by the fire.
District Chief Pete Bryant said there were flames in one ground-level room of the home and smoke damage throughout.
Stay with WAAY 31 on air and WAAYTV.com online for updates.