The Tennessee Valley has lots of baseball players fulfilling lifelong dreams of playing in Omaha this week. One player is former Decatur High School star, Tanner Burns. Former Decatur head coach Luke Lamm travelled out to Omaha to see Tanner Burns pitch along with experiencing the Greatest Show on Dirt.
Luke Lamm traveled out to Omaha to not just experience the College World Series, but to see his former player pitch in the greatest show on dirt.
Posted: Jun 18, 2019 10:46 PM
Updated: Jun 19, 2019 9:47 PM
- Former Decatur baseball coach reflects about former player and Auburn ace Tanner Burns
- Decatur native Tanner Burns to start Auburn's NCAA Tournament opener
- Tanner Burns talks time at Auburn
- Tanner Burns one of three Auburn Freshman All-Americans
- Tanner Burns shines in professional debut
- Decatur native Tanner Burns, family wait to see what future the MLB draft brings
- Four Tanner students burned after possible fireworks-related accident
- Decatur middle school baseball coach and teacher arrested
- Decatur Head Start playground burned
- Tanner High School principal fired
Scroll for more content...