Fire burns through house in Huntsville

No one was living in the home when it caught fire

Posted: Dec 31, 2017 3:04 PM
Updated: Dec 31, 2017 8:14 PM

A fired burned a house in Huntsville Saturday night. The fire was at 105 Delaware Blvd.

Five Huntsville Fire and Rescue units responded to the call around 10 PM. Fire Captain Frank McKenzie says the house was abandoned.

He tells WAAY 31 a corner of the house caught on fire. Huntsville Utilities says there was no electricity to the home. Right now an investigation is underway into what sparked the flames.

Huntsville
Clear
44° wxIcon
Hi: 58° Lo: 37°
Feels Like: 40°
Florence
Clear
44° wxIcon
Hi: 60° Lo: 34°
Feels Like: 44°
Fayetteville
Clear
39° wxIcon
Hi: 58° Lo: 33°
Feels Like: 39°
Decatur
Clear
38° wxIcon
Hi: 58° Lo: 34°
Feels Like: 38°
Scottsboro
Clear
45° wxIcon
Hi: 59° Lo: 36°
Feels Like: 41°
WAAY Radar
WAAY WAAY-TV Cam
WAAY Temperatures

 

Community Events