An electrical fire damaged a home in the Moore's Mill area of Madison County early Friday morning. According to crews on scene, the fire began shortly after 2AM at a home on Walker Lane. Four people were inside at the house at the time, but only one suffered minor injuries. Crews from Hazel Green, New Market, and Moore's Mill all worked together to fight the fire.
Only one person suffered minor injuries as a result of the fire.
Posted: Sep 14, 2018 9:54 AM
- Early morning fire damages Madison County home
- Madison County home destroyed in early morning fire
- Madison home damaged by Wednesday night fire
- Home damaged, cat killed in Madison County fire
- Huntsville home damaged in fire
- Madison County homeowner cleans up after tornado damages home
- Madison County deputies investigating early morning shooting in Toney
- Madison County Sheriff's Office conducts early morning drug operation
- Madison County Sheriff's Office investigating early morning shooting
- Fire destroys mobile home in Madison County
Scroll for more content...