A family of five was displaced from their home as they woke up to an early morning fire.
Shortly after 2 a.m. Monday morning, Huntsville Fire and Rescue responded to a call of a mobile home fire in the 100 block of Oregon Drive in Triana.
When they arrived, crews found heavy black smoke coming from the residence.
Firefighters were able to contain the flames to primarily one section of the home. Officials told WAAY 31 that an unattended dryer was the source of the fire.
The dryer was removed from the residence in the course of fighting the fire.
Five adults had to leave the home because of the damage. However, crews said they did have a safe place to go.