Athens police arrest sex offender who failed to register
The Athens Police Department arrested a man Tuesday for failure to register as a sex offender.
Larquis Delmar Crutcher, 30, did not register in August as he is required to by Alabama law, and when sex offender officer Greg Parnell checked his residence in September he was not there, said Athens police Chief Floyd Johnson.
Crutcher was booked in the Limestone County Jail.
- Athens police arrest sex offender who failed to register
- Sex offender arrested in Colbert County for failing to register
- Decatur police arrest sex offender for failing to register with local law enforcement
- Decatur police arrest sex offender for failing to register, working near child care facility
- Registered sex offender charged with beating girlfriend
- Guntersville sex offender charged for not registering
- Albertville police arrest sex offender
- Athens police arrest convicted sex offender for violating registration laws
- Limestone County investigators arrest sex offender for failing to register with law enforcement
- Decatur police charge registered sex offender with rape, incest