TUSCALOOSA, Ala. (AP) - Alabama freshman forward Alex Tchikou will miss the upcoming basketball season after suffering a torn right Achilles. Crimson Tide coach Nate Oats said Tchikou had surgery Wednesday in Birmingham and is expected to make a full recovery. The 6-foot-11, 225-pounder was a four-star prospect who several recruiting services ranked as one of the nation’s top 60 recruits.
Alabama's Alex Tchikou will miss this upcoming season.
Posted: Oct 21, 2020 4:09 PM
- Alabama freshman out for basketball season
- Remembering Alabama Basketball's historic season
- SEC All-Freshman Team announced
- Alabama freshman Kira Lewis Jr. decides to stay at Bama
- Johnson out as Alabama basketball coach after 4 seasons
- Alabama basketball defeats Missouri 88-74
- Okoro selected SEC Freshman of the Week
- Tennessee dismisses freshman QB recruit Kaidon Salter
- Lee Generals talk high school basketball season
- Wheelchair basketball team excelling in North Alabama
Scroll for more content...