The Morgan County Sheriff's Office says Agencies responded to a wreck near Highway 31 South at Nance Ford Road in Hartselle early Tuesday morning. They say one person has been airlifted to Huntsville Hospital. A power outage was reported in the area due to the vehicle striking a utility pole.
Stay with WAAY 31 for the latest on this story.
Posted: Apr 27, 2021 5:42 AM
Updated: Apr 27, 2021 6:00 AM
- Power outage in Hartselle after a vehicle hit a utility pole
- Power restored after vehicle hit utility pole in Madison County
- Huntsville Utilities reports power outages, multiple utility poles down after storm
- Huntsville Utilities restores power in New Market after vehicle hit pole
- Huntsville Utilities reporting multiple power outages
- Huntsville Utilities responds to scattered power outages
- Huntsville Utilities responds to Madison power outage
- Power outage reported in Athens after dump truck broke utility pole
- Vehicle wreck smashes mailbox, hydrant and utility pole; hospitalizes driver
- Somerville man killed after crashing vehicle into utility pole
Scroll for more content...